Saturday, March 21, 2009

Quick update on Jack

Jack is doing much better. We were controlling his fever with medicine, but he has not had any since this morning and is doing great. He has an appointment Monday morning (YEA!) for the EEG. I have to get him up early and keep him awake because they want him to be sleepy and hopefully fall asleep during the testing. I'll update again as soon as we get the results!

Thank you for continuing to pray. Just as God brings him to your mind..... Thanks. :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank Goodness you don't have to wait a long time for the test! LOL, hopefully he will sleep through it. When Lillian busted her head open, she had to have a cat scan and she was asleep...saved us from holding her still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting in pretty quickly and glad he's doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll keep praying. Hope the test goes well and getting him to sleep through it works — that can be tricky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to comment on all your new posts in one.

    I am thankful that Jack is going to get the tests soon. I had been praying and wondering about him.
    The ball video is cute. Fun to see him walking.

    The weed one nearly did me in. I really have to work at eating vegetables. But I know they are god for me. I don't know if I could bring myself to harvest weeds! But with the economy you never know. I might start eating them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the update. I don't know HOW I missed this!! :( I will be praying.

    btw- thanks for the tip about geocoaching. I have thought about it for some time now, I just need to DO it. And I am so glad you ate a dandelion. The BEST way to eat the flowers is to dip them in batter and fry them. :) Or put them in cookies or pancakes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.