Friday, March 20, 2009

Pick a hair style for me!

On a lighter note....That good night's sleep really helped! :)

Since I have decided to let my hair grow back out as an outward expression of my inward submission to my husband, I am wanting it long again NOW! I've been thinking about having bangs this time just because I will probably be pulling it back most of the time while we're at home, and I hate the "plastered" look.

So I emailed my friend who does my hair to ask her opinion on which one of these she thinks would look best on me, considering my type of hair and the direction it grows. They are all similar, but she said definitely the last one. What do you all think?






4 comments:

  1. I think I definitely want the WIGS for myself!

    PS I haven't been able to post because my puter hates your blog and freezes everytime I try to get on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That's too cute! I have to show that pick to Britt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't steal my hairstyle! I do love the hairstyles above though. You would look really nice with those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely that last one - lol! if you're seriously asking, i like the second one!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.