Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jacobism

I was told earlier this morning that I needed to get back to the fun stuff, so alright! Here's one for you!

Jack has mostly worn disposable diapers mostly because we got so many for free from various resources. So we just ran out this morning and I had to put a cloth diaper on him.

He walked in to the bedroom (yes, that was WALKED!) and I was holding him and cuddling my tired baby boy when I realized he didn't have a diaper on anymore! He just had his pants on with nothing underneath! So I asked the kids if they pulled it off of him (it was just a tri-fold held in place by his pants). Jayla said, "Not me!", Jonathan said, "Not me!", Jacob said nothing.

Jacob?

"I did it." he finally said. "I thought something was stuck to him."

I guess it's been a while since we've used cloth!

2 comments:

  1. We finally ran out of disposable diapers too and I am commited to not buying anymore (I actually have a few in a huge size).

    But it has sure been a learning experience. The kids have been great about helping put them in the diaper pail and reminding me about what I need in the diaper bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that is soo funny- Jacob is a great big-brother and such a "helper"!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.