Sunday, March 29, 2009

Faith like little children

On Wednesdays the kids go to the AWANA program at another nearby church. This past week the theme in Jacob's class was God's love for them.

As they were getting ready for bed that evening, Jacob was petting our cat Smokey and having a conversation with her. He told Smokey, "Did you know that God is real and that He made me, and He made you too?"

Jayla came to me afterwards and told me what he had said. Then she followed it up with, "I really think Jacob is a Christian now!"

I pray they will always keep that faith God has given them!

Thank you, Father God, for our wonderful little blessings!

4 comments:

  1. That brought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should also be very proud of yourselves as you and your husband both helped mold these wonderful little blessings you have. You two have been great role models for them! Love ya....Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious...this made me cry a little! :o) I pray also that they keep the faith of little children - and that WE can gain that amount and kind of faith BACK! God is SO good!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.