Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm Crafty! Award

I'm Crafty! Award

I'm Crafty!

I've been thinking about creating my own award to give out, so I finally made one. I have several crafty things on here, so I decided to make an award for crafty people!

Here are the rules:
  1. Copy the code from the box below and enter it on your blog and/or in your sidebar.
  2. Pass the award on to at least 3 other crafty people you know. Maybe it is a friend IRL or just a really awesome blog you keep up with. Email them or post a comment on their blog so they will know they have been given the award.

That's it! Keep being creative and leave me comments so I can come look at your own awesome crafts!

I want to award this to some good friends I know, mostly IRL.

The first is my very best friend, Chrysinda. She honors the Biblical Sabbath Day and as a recent Sabbath activity with her 6-year-old, they made a menorah together! Isn't it cute!

Next is Laura. It seems like she and her kids are always making something fun! Check out these cute gingerbread houses they made with the homeschool group!

My friend at Zimms Zoo is very creative. She has done a lot of sewing recently, made icing flames for her 4yo son's birthday and made these really cool gingerbread figures for a nativity scene! Check them out. So cool.

Next is Lori. She made these incredible superhero capes and masks for her kids for Christmas! I am in awe of how good they turned out. My kids would flip if I took the time to make them something like this!

My friend Sasha is a very creative person! She mostly blogs about her kids, which I love to read since they have moved away from here, but she is good at anything she puts her hand on. Check out her photography!

Paula at Hearty Works is always finding the coolest things online, and most of them free! She is a very crafty person, and with three girls, I'm sure that will come in very handy! Check out these lapbooks they recently made!

Christina! She makes the cutest cloth diapers and burp cloths! She used to live nearby and recently moved to another state. I really wish I'd been able to hang out with her more when she was here. She is such a neat lady. And very creative!

I want to add one more person to give this award to. My friend Christy has done some really cool digital projects. Check out her scrapbook pages. They are beautiful!

So there you go, ladies! Copy and paste the code below and then pass it on to others so we can all benefit from each others' crafty ideas! Have fun!


I'm Crafty! Award

I'm Crafty!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award. If you only knew how the Lord has brought me to this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS CINDY!!! :) I appreciate it. And I am glad you like the feet picture on my blog. My beloved actually took that picture (he is SO CREATIVE and getting really good at taking pictures). I totally don't mind you using the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.