Tuesday, March 17, 2009


I'm a Google addict. I "google" everything. In fact, that is how we learn much of what we know here in our house.

From Google and the Bible.

Obviously the Bible is much more important to us than Google, but I even read and study the Bible online since there are so many different versions available at the click of a mouse, and I am always googling various Bible topics.

I've heard of people who are "Professional Googlers". Is that for real? If I can make money at what I'm already doing, please someone tell me how! I want to be a Professional Googler too!!!

Anyone need help googling anything? :)

I have even learned (and am still learning) a lot about HTML online! Having the knowledge of the entire world (mostly) at your fingertips is way better than a set of encyclopedias or a college course! Too bad I can't get a degree for it because I'd have a few of them earned by now.

Seriously, if you don't take advantage of the internet for learning, whether it is for yourself or your kids, you really should give it a try.

And if I ever figure out how to get paid for doing it, I'll let ya know. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Getting paid for it would be awesome.I am a googler also.Sometimes I can scare myself on things too if I'm not careful.(sickness that we get)

    That pic you have is exactly what my desk looks like too!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.