Friday, March 13, 2009

Jayla's costume for dance!

The dance studio does a three part recital. The first part is the ballet, and it is a real ballet where they go through the whole story and songs. Last year was the Wizard of Oz. It was so cute!

The ballet this year will be Cinderella, and since she is in the "big girl" ballet class and not the ballet/tap class like last year, she will ONLY be in the first part of the recital! Yea!!! :)

Anyway, here are all the costumes just for the ballet portion. Jayla is in Ballet I, so she will be the Cinderella with the longer skirt (the last picture).






2 comments:

  1. Ok, so I take an adult ballet class, but it's in a school for all ages of kids. There's a recital this June at our ballet school, too, and the rehearsal schedule was sent out to everybody. And there were places marked "Adults" on the rehearsal schedule. Does that mean me?? Gack! That said, I wouldn't mind one of those purty costumes! I bet Jayla will love that flowy, puffy skirt. And I'm loving the mice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. golly, I wish I was there to see her! It just sounds like such a fun experience, for the kids AND the audience!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.