Friday, March 20, 2009

Moments

Right now Jayla and Jacob are playing the Wii. They love that thing! (Jonathan usually hogs it, but he has lost privileges for a few days....and it doesn't even have to do with the windshield!) So they are having a friendly competition and getting some movement in and learning some hand-eye coordination. They also are working some math (scores) and reading! Whoever said you can't learn anything from playing video games didn't know what they were talking about!

Jack is just crawling and walking all around the house, just exploring on his own. He keeps coming in here to "touch base" or get a drink or sign "more" if he is hungry and then he walks off again. He has been playing with the Legos a lot (the big ones) and is getting really good at building some sort of tower or building. He is still sick. He actually had a fever yesterday, so we're keeping a close eye on him and trying to keep his fever down so he won't have another seizure! He seems to feel fine right now though.

Jonathan is reading a book about bats and showing me a picture of newborn bats. He always picks up little tidbits of trivia from those books and will ask me the weirdest questions completely out of the blue, and he is usually quizzing me because it is something he learned from his books. He is also watching his siblings play the Wii, and now that I am done typing this, he is getting dressed up in his super hero costume that my mom made for him last year. Jonathan has created around 20 super heroes and is writing comics about them! I may post some of that on here someday.

So that is our moment for today. Oh, I have to add, we were outside earlier and I needed something from the van. I couldn't find my keys anywhere, so I had Jonathan climb through the back window (where there is no windshield). He then opened the door for me and the alarm went off! It only lasted for about 3 minutes, thank goodness, because I'm sure the battery would have gone dead while I was looking for my keys! So then later, Jacob said he needed something from the van. It was unlocked now so I told him to go ahead. The alarm went off again and freaked him out. LOL! When it ended, Jonathan then opened the door again to make it go off on purpose. By then I was really annoyed and made everyone go back inside. And I locked the doors back. I'll either find my keys or wait for Myles to get home if I need anything else from there!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Gabby my almost 5yo used to set my moms car alarm off on purpose.Her car had a glitch so the alarm went off easy.She would get so annoyed!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.