Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jayla's new dance costume!


It's so pretty! (The black is not part of the costume!) I'm so glad she got something girly-girl this year! But that's a given I guess since she is in a ballet class. Last year she was in the little girl ballet/tap combo and their class was the tin man. You can't do a whole lot with that. I thought it was cute and creative and she liked wearing it to play in (after the recital), but compared to the other costumes, none of us were thrilled with it. It was also in three pieces! This year it is all one piece! :) I especially love the color! I thought the peach sections were going to be flesh colored, but I guess they got to choose and decided on peach!

3 comments:

  1. Jayla looks very pretty in her costume!!!! I bet she is excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo pretty! She looks so very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.