Monday, April 6, 2009

Yahoo group

Quick note....I've decided to leave my "awards" on the sidebar because it's just fun bloggy bling! :) And I only have one.

Okay, so another button I am taking off is one I made for the raw vegan pregnancy/nursing group. I started the group just 3 years ago and it is up to 240 members now! There have been so many women who have had incredibly healthy pregnancies and births while members in this group, and it has been a blessing to read their stories, especially when they can compare the raw pregnancy and birth to previous "normal" diet ones. The difference is amazing!

Raw Pregnancy and Breastfeeding group
Raw Vegan

1 comment:

  1. I might just join that group! I'll admit that when I eat more veggies towards the end of my pregnancy I have less high blood pressure and stuff.

    Do you have to be totally vegan? b/c I don't think I could ever be but would like to try to keep myself healthy for the rest of this pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.