Monday, April 6, 2009

Raw Vegan

This is another topic I am passionate about, though I am not strict about it in my own life. Not that I am a hypocrite, but it is hard to break bad habits and food addictions! Also, I honestly don't believe that eating certain foods is wrong, so I try not to be legalistic about it. For right now I try to eat a lot of raw and am vegetarian most of the time and sometimes vegan. :)

This is something I am passionate about though because it was man's original diet before sin entered the world, so I want to share it here. However, since I rarely blog about it, I am taking the buttons off my sidebar. Check out these sites when you get a chance!

Hallelujah Acres


Paul Nison


Really Raw Food forum

1 comment:

  1. I am not quite there yet! I still love my chicken.I don't think I could let go of my chicken! LOL! I have given up pork though not only b/c I have read it was forbidden by God for a reason in the OT but He still has reason for us not eating it today.I have also given it up b/c 1)it's the most fattening meat there is and 2)b/c it seems to have some larvae that can't be destroyed no matter if it's cooked till burnt or whether it has had the radiation done on it. 3) b/c when I would eat it, it would make my stomach so upset.

    Well the point is that God said stay away from it for a reason and He meant it.To me if God said it then I'm gonna do it.

    I try to eat lot's of fruits and veggies but like I said I still want my chicken and maybe the occasional beef hot dog or beef stew,or roast beef,or ....well ok so I like beef too but not as much as my chicken! LOL! Ok now I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.