Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just for my records :)

Jack's teeth are finally coming out from hiding. He is finally able to bite into a lot more things now!

A little over a week ago a 3rd tooth on the bottom poked through. A 4th is about to pop through and the upper left one is still on the verge of showing itself. So he has 4 teeth now, 3 on bottom and one on top, and two more about to break through. I'll probably not keep track anymore after this. :)

Jonathan turns 9 in just 12 days, and he has lost 3 teeth so far and three more are loose. His front teeth are finally about to fall out! They are not very loose yet, but they are wiggling! I've been waiting for this for so long so I can get tons of pictures of my toothless, smiley child! I always smiled big when I was younger. The photographer called me "Smiley" two years in a row in grade school, one of which I was missing my front teeth.

I think it is interesting that just a few days ago, Jack had 3 in and 3 more almost in, while Jonathan had 3 out and 3 more almost out.

4 comments:

  1. ha! that is ironic! toothless kids are cool. o course, toothy babies are too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that IS cool! what a blessing for you too, getting the baby teeth ... and then adult teeth later is better, I've heard - lucky you! Annicka has a couple "i" teeth loose, Liam is has two molars and I think the other two are getting ready to come in, as are the "i" teeth (I call them the fangs, lol) ... isn't if funny how teeth are? I have a neice who was born with a tooth - then her first tooth was an "i" tooth? Then my other neice, who's only 8, has already lost a molar? weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you are glad all this tooth business is finally in action.You guys don't do tooth fairy do you? Just wondering if you'll still give money for teeth.I have some friends who don't do the tooth fairy but still give out money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you can share Jonathan's with Jack.

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.