Monday, April 13, 2009

Jack's appointment

I probably won't blog much this week because I cannot use my laptop. The power cord had to be replaced. But I wanted to let our friends and family know that Jack has an appointment scheduled for this Wednesday afternoon. We should find out the results from both tests (EEG and MRI) at that time. If they are normal, we'll just go on with life as we are now. If something is abnormal, we will be referred to a neurologist who will probably put Jack on meds. I'll let you know as soon as we know something! Thank you for the continued prayers! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, praying the results come back normal! We have been through the testing with John, which came back normal, thank goodness. He still has seizures occasionally, so we are just hoping he outgrows them. It is so scary when they go through them!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.