Friday, April 3, 2009

Widgets and buttons and blogrolls -- Oh my!

Okay, so there are just WAY too many things I want to put on my sidebar, but it is starting to overtake the entire page! Even with my high speed connection it is getting slow at loading up. So I thought I would take a few of them off, one at a time, and dedicate an entry to each.

So here is the first one I am taking off because, even though it relates to this blog, it is not a priority to me. I believe "education" should be an every day thing, part of our lifestyle. This blog was set up as a homeschooling blog, but I am educating myself on things as well, so it is more about our passions and things that everyone in our family is learning, not just the kids. I am very passionate about homeschooling and even the style of education we have chosen for our children, but the widget with the quotes will just have to go for now, no matter how awesome they are. :)


2 comments:

  1. Have you thought about rotating the widgets?Just a thought!That's what I plan to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhhh, did u remove yourself from your blog???
    Where are you?

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.