Wednesday, April 29, 2009

52 Weeks meme

Here is a meme that I think all moms should do, even if you don't have a blog! It is simply a challenge to get out from behind the camera and get in some pictures at least once a week! I don't like to be in pictures, but my husband will appreciate this since he is always telling me that I am not in enough pictures. I can't argue with him.....I wish my parents had been in more pictures when I was a kid!

So, even though it is not Thursday, I am going to post a picture from last week. I probably won't do this on Thursdays necessarily, but I will try to be in new pictures every week. Sorry it's not the best picture, but this is the most recent. Isn't Jack a cutie? :)



Forever In Blue Jeans

4 comments:

  1. So who's taking the pic? Or who will be taking the pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone! You can even set the camera for the automatic timer if it has that feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never think of that.I also have two tripods I could use too.A short one and a tall one.

    Every once in a while I have Britt take my pic b/c she is a photographer in training.We are going to be doing theme pics soon and the first theme she wants to do is cowgirl/western.I'll post them on my blog when we do them.Should be lot's of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. neat idea! very cute pic! I know what you mean, I don't really appreciate photos of myself - but every now and then i do it - for my kids!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.