Thursday, April 23, 2009

Man of the cloth

Okay, I admit I do not use cloth diapers as much as I would like. I do use them more for each child I have though, it seems. I have reasons (excuses) why I never went 100% cloth with Jack even though we had TONS of cloth diapers for him that I got all for free (to me). I think I was mostly scared I would get way behind on laundry and have lots of bad smells and.....imagine the worst and that is what I was thinking!

But I do sometimes use them on Jack, usually if we're out of disposables or if I know we are going to be home all day. Like today. I just bought new disposables last night, but I love the look of the cloth diapers and covers!

So I snapped a few pictures of him wearing one this morning. :)

He was shooting me with his stick.


3 comments:

  1. I have that same diaper cover. Cute little boy you have there. Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those awesome ones you got at your shower - I had just found out I was pregnant and thought they were so cute maybe I'd get some, but never did ... when it comes down to it - I am WAY too lazy and always behind on stuff, cloth never would work for me! But you're right - they are very cute ... and the one he's wearing doesn't look overly bulky either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just recently blessed w/a whole bunch of cloth diapers and covers.All different kinds to and I am sewing some too.Well I am still learning the sewing.I can sew I just have a hard time w/patterns.I have gaps in my learning so I am getting help.

    Anyways the one he is wearing is really cute.I hope my next one I can do cloth full time b/c I can't afford disposables anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.