Monday, April 6, 2009

Unassisted Childbirth (UC)

This is something I am also VERY passionate about! But this site I have linked here is not a Christian site, so I am going to remove it. There is a Christian UC message board that is really great!

You can read my story here about my attempt (because I became sick) for my first UC with Jack.

Caution: For those guarding content, there are pictures on this site (below) of non-clothed women giving birth and nursing! I don't view it as p*rn in the traditional sense because it is gross if viewed for that reason (fat women, blood, etc.)! LOL!
UC

1 comment:

  1. I believe this is the best way for most women.I am one of those that can't.I do believe UC is the way God meant for it to be or at least w/ a midwife in your own home.Well for me I always have complications so something always goes wrong and I always need medical attention.I do use a midwife but I use the ones at OU med center so I still access to the medical staff if it comes down to it.Let me know if you find a website not a group of UC that's Christian.

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.