Tuesday, April 7, 2009

These two don't mix!


Two nights ago, as we were getting everyone ready for bed, Jacob and Jack were hiding out in our bedroom where, for some reason, we had a box of cornstarch! I think I used it for diaper rash a while back and just left it with the diapers. Anyway, this is what happens when you mix small children and cornstarch together. He looks miserable in the picture, but he was actually giggling the whole time. :) At least it was easy to clean up! Jacob was a mess too, but not nearly as bad!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Oh how funny! I'm glad you got the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes glad you got a pic b/c that same thing just happened at our house but I didn't take a pic.As a matter of fact I moved something over last night and found more of it that I missed while cleaning up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha!!! My kids once played in the flour bin. That was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.