Thursday, December 25, 2008

Jack's gift to all

I brought home a steak burrito last night for Myles, and Jack (who only has two teeth) got a hold of it! He said that Jack ate nearly half of it before he discovered what he was doing! I was so upset. It was his first (and hopefully last) taste of meat.

Then, today of all days, he had some very stinky, VERY messy diapers! Yucky meat! He has already had 2 baths and 3 outfits on. I just hope it's all out of him now! Back to being a vegetarian baby.

Meat: the gift that keeps on giving (especially when it is seasoned and eaten by a toddler who is not used to it!)

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness - sounds like a bucket of fun! so, he's going to be vegetarian? do you plan to keep him vegetarian? did you have a good Christmas? God bless, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man. I am so glad that is all over. He had a raw bum for a couple of days. :(

    I plan to keep Jack vegetarian as long as I can, but it is still undecided as to how long, if not indefinitely. As long as he stays healthy and is satisfied with no meat, why introduce it, ya know? The other boys still eat meat, but not much. Usually only when we go out somewhere.

    We had a great Christmas! I'll blog about it ASAP.....I have to get the pix off my camera (same problem as the vacation pictures). Hopefully soon. I still need to blog about vacation too. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count your blessings.

    My little son was trying to eat his poop the other day. He's figured out how to take off his diaper. That was lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.