Friday, December 5, 2008

Cleaning for nothing?

Okay, in a previous post I bragged on how well my kids are cleaning these days. Well, I assure you they do not always clean so well.

Yesterday we were going to have some friends over for a late birthday party for Jacob. After calling around, I decided to postpone the party because everyone was either sick or had a sick kid or two. Only one family was healthy, and her kids are 8 and 12!

So I told the kids that they could go ahead and watch cartoons because we were postponing the party. Jayla got a little upset and said, "You mean we did all this cleaning for NOTHING?"

I took this picture just moments after she asked me this question.


Now I ask you, does this.....



look clean to you?

(sigh)

1 comment:

  1. lol! that's funny ... sounds like your kids might have similar ideas of "clean" as mine!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.