Friday, December 5, 2008

Deck the Halls

Since we were home all of Thanksgiving weekend, we went ahead and deorated for Christmas! Well, when I say we decorated, I mean we put up and decorated our tree. We have a wreath for the front door but haven't put it on yet, but other than the tree and the wreath, we don't do any other decorating. It just isn't practical for this phase of our lives or this small house we are in!

But regardless of the size of the house, the tree we have this year is the biggest I have ever had in my whole life! It is mearely inches from our ceiling, and it is sitting on the floor, not on a table or desk like trees from previous Christmases! I bought it at Wal-Mart for $78, one of the cheapest 7.5 foot trees I've seen, and it was worth every penny!

We still have not finished those popcorn strings yet, so I'll have to post another picture when those are done, but for now, there are lights, candy canes and tons of Hallmark ornaments (a family tradition) on our tree. We actually had plenty of room for all our ornaments this year, with lots of room to spare! Wow!

So here are a few pictures of our decorating time together. :)






The tree is straight! I have no idea why the kids are all leaning the same direction! LOL!

We took a break after setting the tree up. It took a while to spread out ALLLLLL those branches! There is no way that it will ever fit back into that box either!

On to the lights and ornaments....









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.