Saturday, December 20, 2008

Right now Jacob and Jack are playing with cars and their new bridge (some PVC trim left over from trimming the door). Jacob just drew a circle on a piece of paper and described to me that it is a racetrack and showed me where the cars drive on it (like one of those little maps in the bottome corner of a video game). He has been playing with cars and his new bridge all morning!

Jayla is still watching cooking shows. She has seen bits and pieces of some before, but this morning she has been glued to the TV like she can't get enough of it! She even told me in great detail about how to make this one particular cake. I was surprised at how much she remembered! Right now they are mashing avocadoes.....it looks like guacamole, which she hates, but she LOVES plain avocado. It is one of her favorite foods.

Jonathan is having a hard time getting along with others this morning, so I sent him to his bed for a few minutes to calm down and read. He was reading about sharks, but I think he is watching the cooking show right now (in the same room). He just asked me if we could finish his super-hero story (I just type out what he makes up), so I guess we'll do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.