Friday, May 29, 2009

Re-homing the pups


Now it's time for the hard part. The puppies have been fairly easy to care for so far, but the challenge is in getting them to their new homes. We already have tears. It looks like Jayla's favorite puppy of them all (the one in the picture) will be the first to go. :'( I had warned her it could happen because she is the only one with a spot on her head, so she is unique.

At least she has the rest of today to play with her! Life can be hard sometimes, and my kids, especially Jayla, get so attached to animals. They usually recover quickly though, but it is still hard to say good-bye. I'm just trying to focus on the positive about how she will have a great home and be very happy. Also, this person is right on the way to my brother's house, so there is a possibility we could stop by sometime to see her! I'm not going to tell her that part though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.