Saturday, May 30, 2009

Kittens :)

They will be 4 weeks old next Monday! We are down to 5 now. There were 7 born on May 4th. The kids only knew of 6. I woke up before them the following morning and found a 7th baby that didn't survive. :( Then last night the kids thought they'd try sleeping with the kittens (I was already asleep when they decided this), and one of my kids unknowingly smothered one of them. :'( They were sad, but at least they will listen to me next time when I tell them the kittens are too small and too young for things like that! My kids are very sound sleepers too!

So here they are, 2 girls and 3 boys. Aren't they pretty? The one that is the most colorful (a girl) Jayla has already named Tigerella, and we may end up keeping her (though I am fighting it hard.....I love cats, but I need a break from POOP, for Pete's sake!!!! So we'll see.) The other girl they named Gloria. :)

They are laying boy-girl-boy-girl-boy.....anyone want to claim one?

sleeping HARD after filling up his belly

2 comments:

  1. wow - they're all different colors! they're very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I wasn't deathly allergic then I would get one b/c they are so cute.We also have a barn cat and he doesn't like any other cat.So tyhat being said I can't take one no matter how bad I want more.I use to have cats around me all the time but I just can't.I have to go to the er when I even step inside someones house that has them in there.

    Once Britt went to a birthday party at a friends house and I didn't know they had cats in there and the middle of the night I rushed up to the er w/an asthma attack.Come to find out later they had two indoor cats.If I had have only known in advance then I wouldn't have even stepped in the doorway while waiting on Britt to gather her things.I was there less than 5 mins so that's all it takes for me.

    Sorry I can't take one! :O(

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.