Sunday, May 24, 2009

Catching up on photos -- May

Playing outside


Jayla has recently learned to ride without training wheels!!!!!

bringing the outside IN


Puppies at 2 weeks


Smokie the day before she had her kitties

The kittens are FINALLY born!!! (Don't look too closely at this picture or it might make you sick. I just thought it was funny.)

Jonathan pointed out the one "long" puppy, so I had to get a picture. :)

Ladybugs in the process of transforming....so cool!




Jonathan's first time to mow!!!! He did great but said it was harder than he thought! (Check out his face. He was crying! He actually enjoyed mowing, but when I got these pictures he had just accidentally popped his jaw with the pull when he tried to start the mower. :( He allowed me to get a couple of pics and then stomped inside. LOL!)



First crop of the season! :) Very tasty!


Our two cats





I keep saying I need to weed the garden.....


Several other plants growing. I'm not sure what I planted and what just fell here, so it's ALL staying for a while!






First "swim" of the season.....we had to clean out the pool first. The boys never have enough mud to play in. Seriously! And it's hard to get completely out of there too!






Spidergirl



My new haircut.....it's basically the same on the top but longer in the back since I am growing it out AGAIN. I wish my hair would stay this curly (sides and back) as it grows out, or at least be completely straight!


I made the older two kids a baby sling when I was pregnant with Jack. He quickly got too big for them, so it's nice to know they can still use the slings for live babies! :)



Bath time for puppies



Five weeks old already!!!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the catch up.That's what I have to do sometimes.I don't know if it does it to you but blogger always spazzes out on me when I post too many pics in one post.

    Those were cute pics.I am fixing to post again on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those puppies are DARN cute ... the one pic the puppy looks like a little polar bear - lol! you've been busy this May, haven't you! all cute pics - your kiddos are getting way too grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you serious? That was a long post. I just kept scrolling down waiting for the bottom. I bet it took forever to download all those pictures. Maybe my computer is just slow but that would take me forever.

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.