Friday, May 29, 2009

Incredible Pizza with Uncle Craig and Aunt Amy!!!

My little brother Craig and his wife Amy came up last week on Monday. They didn't bring their kids because they were coming for something else that ended up being cancelled, but it was good to see them anyway! I hope to see my niece and nephew soon though!

They took us out to Incredible Pizza and spoiled our kids rotten! It's not a cheap place, so it's just not something we do often. Everyone had such an INCREDIBLE time. :)

The big shoe slide in the toddler play area.

Bumper cars!

Jacob was a hair too short for the bumper cars, so Uncle Craig took him over to play some mini golf. He loved it!
Jonathan won!! I think this was his very first go-kart race!


You had to be here, I'm sure, but this was cute. Jack LOVES music and dancing, so he saw the lights and heard the music on this game and couldn't resist trying it out. It kept him occupied for several minutes!


I failed to get pictures of their prizes they each chose with the 200 tickets each that they had! I also somehow didn't get any pictures of their uncle Craig and Aunt Amy, but you can see them on their own blog. :)

We really did have a great time. It was good to see them again. We're hoping and sort of planning a visit to their house soon, and we're really looking forward to it!

Thanks for the good food, fun and fellowship, Craig and Amy! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that video of Jack - so cute! Looks like a super good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.