Saturday, May 16, 2009

Gardening

We've been working in our garden a little.....not nearly enough though! This was in the back yard, a different day from when the neighbor threatened me about my barking dog, which was also the same day I didn't have my camera, so I had to recreate the "snapshot moments" using language......I don't think I'm very good at that, but it will help me remember what I could not capture on camera. This one was my favorite memory!

So here we are, digging up an area for our garden. Before......

and during! We were not able to finish that day. Okay, so this isn't MY garden, but the kids had fun. :) I believe they were actually making a bug habitat.

And Jack was such a great little helper. :)





I don't care how much you try to keep kids from playing with toy guns, anyone with boys knows that is nearly impossible! Hehe! They'll make them from anything, especially Legos. One quick comment though about this second video......we were just playing. I firmly believe it is a person's corrupt heart that leads them to killing people, not guns, so this is all just innocent fun. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend that wouldn't let her son play w/toy guns for yrs.Now being 10yo he can play w/light sabers and play w/army men who have guns attached but still no guns to actually hold and pretend to shoot w/.Oh but he does get to play w/water guns.(I think!) So sad! My husband once worked for the sheriffs dep and had all the police training (long story of why he's not a policeman now)but our kids are raised w/the right training towards guns and the safety.Yes we also believe people kill people not guns killing people.

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.