Saturday, May 16, 2009

Misc. pictures from April

In an effort to catch up a little more quickly, I'll just post the rest of my April pictures together. :)

Daddy and Jayla

Mommy and Jonathan

Park day with Mandie's kids......this is Lilly.

Jacob and Josh love to play together. They were looking for ants and attacking them with sticks.

Jack tried to imitate them. He loves playing with sticks!

The puppies at 1 week old. They were 4 weeks old yesterday!!!

One of my 4 little monkeys :)

I made Jonathan his own baby carrier when Jack was first born. He carried Jack in it a few times, when I was nearby, of course. Why is he still using it now?
For puppies!!!!
And Jack is very curious!

That's all from April! I'm getting close to catching up! Well, I still haven't blogged about Thanksgiving, Christmas and our vacation last fall, but I'll eventually get to that too. (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.