Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jayla's dance studio pictures

These are her professional pictures taken at the dance studio the same day I took my own photos of her. :) This package, 2-5X7's and 1 group picture, was $10. I didn't think that was too bad and was glad they offered something for that little since our money tree is not producing these days! I like them okay and I'm definitely glad for the group picture, but I'm glad I didn't order any more. I kind of like my own shots better! But these are standing up, and with a white background, so that's cool. :)

(The quality of the prints is much better than what you see here because I do not have a scanner!)


1 comment:

  1. so sweet ... and yah, ya "gotta" have the group ones!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.