Friday, February 27, 2009

Yep, it's our turn.

So the boys seemed completely normal, even better than normal, once they finally woke up this morning. They were bouncing off walls and screaming, having a great time! But Jayla was lethargic and nauseous. :( At first I thought (hoped) it was because of the yucky smells that still lingered, but she finally did throw up this afternoon. Then when Jack had a really nasty diaper, I realized that he has had them for about 3 days or so, and DUH, it's probably the same stomach bug!

And now he is clingy. I was really wanting some time alone AT HOME this evening, but the kids are not feeling like going out and Jack wants me instead of Daddy. So, I guess I'll just sit and hold the baby for a while. I love doing that, I was just hoping to get some things done tonight. But they'll always wait until "tomorrow", I guess!

Please pray for our family as we take our turn with this nasty stomach bug! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.