Monday, February 2, 2009

Taylorism

Taylor is my niece. So she's not my own daughter, but since my brother (Craig) and SIL don't have a blog, I have to put this on mine. :)

Taylor is not even two years old yet and is such a HANDFUL! She is a cutie though. No one could deny that! She is only 3 months older than Jack, but she seems like she is a year or two older sometimes!

So Craig called me this morning and told me that he was looking at Taylor, who had her head cocked to the side, and the expression on her face was just really cute. He looked at her and said, "Taylor, you are just SO CUTE, you know that?"

Then Taylor said, "I farted."

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! That's sooo funny! Taylor could so totally be +my+ daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.