Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Haircut time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack has had only one trim in his life. I let his hair grow long just to see what it looked like and if I liked it, and I came to the conclusion that Jack has hair like Jonathan's. It will just look better short. I like Jacob's hair longer, but his has a different texture or something, plus it fits his personality. :)

So while Myles was at the men's Bible study last night, I decided to surprise him (he has been saying for a while that Jack needs a haircut).

Photography by Jonathan and Jayla.








5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, all his baby hair :( A certain someone keeps buggin me about sons and haircuts ... I'm such a rebel, I've yet to get Jericho's hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww and Jack looks so cute, too!
    BTW, I LOVE the last picture- he and Jacob are soooo cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, cute! Did you save all that lovely hair? It looks great cut. Were you sad, though? My guy has wild curls. I wish I could let it grow and grow to see what it would do, but I've had to cut it three times so far, because it cowlicks into his eyes. It makes me sad each time, but I recognize that it looks good once I get used to it. Which reminds me...it's time again. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a little sad, but I had thought long and hard about it before finally shaving it off. His hair just doesn't look good long, like Jonathan's. Jacob's hair I prefer longer though. So maybe it was easier since he is my 3rd boy? He seems to like it too. It's so cute when he sees himself in the mirror. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How time flies! I remember when you were pregnant with Jack and here he is, needing a haircut! He's really grown. Won't be long until you'll have a family of adults.

    So sorry about the cat. That's heartbreaking.

    Take care, Raw Daughter,
    Your Raw Mom

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.