Friday, February 27, 2009

Jacobism

Jacob was lying around this morning for a little while. He said he felt fine, but he was tired and cold from sleeping on the floor. He yelled to me, "Mommy, I'm hungry!"

I guess I was busy or something. Myles answered him, jokingly, "No, you're not ugly!"

Jacob: I mean, I'm HUNGRY!
Daddy: No, you're not ugly!
Jacob: I MEAN, I'M HUNGRY!
Daddy: No, you're NOT UGLY!!!
(pause)
Jacob: COME HERE!

Myles went to the boys' room where Jacob was on the floor.

Jacob: I'm hungry!
Daddy: No, you're not ugly!
Jacob: I - WANT - SOME - FOOD!!!
Daddy: How about some broccoli and ranch dressing?
Jonathan and Jacob both: NO!

2 comments:

  1. You know Cindy I honestly believe you should write a book. You guys have some good material. Like a book about the life of an un-schooling family with all of your strong convictions and -ism's. I would buy it and read it! I am totally serious. If you've ever thought about writing a book or if you'd enjoy it. I say "Go For It"!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.