Monday, October 6, 2008

We're back!

Well, we made it home nearly 24 hours ago! I haven't been on the computer much at all today and probably not much tomorrow. We have so much unpacking and cleaning to do!

In these last two weeks, we drove nearly 4,000 miles, crossed 4 mountain ranges and went through 14 different states! We saw the sun rise over the Atlantic ocean and set over the Delaware Bay on the same day. We saw family and friends I haven't seen in about 15-17 years. We visited an Amish and Mennonite area that was really fascinating. And we ended up making it home with two new pets.

So I've got a lot I want to blog about (and it will probably fill up an entire scrapbook - or two - really fast), so be watching for several entries soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. You are a dedicated blogger. Jonathan is the spittin' image of his daddy. Jayla and Jack look like you. I can't say about the baby. Babies always throw me for a loop on the looks. :o)
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to read and see photos all about it! sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.