Friday, October 17, 2008

Frolicky Friday

Frolicky Friday Meme
Woah, am I sure late in posting about last Friday's fun! We went to a church function that was a huge outreach event. The kids had a BLAST! Well, I guess Myles and I did too. :) I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. A lot of what we did was not photographed though because we were having so much fun we couldn't get any pictures!!!















A lovely picture of "Aunt Sara". Myles' brother is the Children's pastor, so she gets to do all kinds of things. She's a lot of fun!

The event was filled with CANDY, over 15 inflatables, almost 10 rides, CANDY, food, drinks, CANDY, entertainment, giveaways, CANDY and lots of old friends. :)

Oh, and we met another Jayla! We were getting off the huge strawberry ride when another mom said, "Jayla, come here!" to get some candy (there was a TON of it, and we definitely got our fair share!) After realizing she wasn't talking to MY Jayla, I went up to her and asked "What is her name????" She said Jayla and I excitedly said, "That's MY daughter's name too!!!" She asked me if it was spelled the same, J-A-Y-L-A ? I said yes and then she said, "I thought I made it up!" I quickly replied, "I DID TOO!!!" LOL! The girls were about the same height, but the other Jayla was 4 years old. She was tall! So if anyone made it up, my Jayla was first! LOL! Actually, I did think I had made it up at the time, but shortly after she was born I googled her name and there are quite a few of them, actually! It's a really great name! :) Shoot, I should have taken a picture of the two girls together!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Lol - I miss Sara! So that was the "A.E."?! Wow - big time huh! Have I mentioned that I really miss OK? I never thought I would ... I knew I'd miss my friends, but was actually happy and excited to leave overall ... what was I thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks like fun! Myles going down the big slide is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.