Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jacob is such a nut!

Here is what I do to Jacob when he disobeys.
Actually, he was laughing as I was taking this. He also was not dressed since he had just gotten out of the bathtub! Running around in a blanket (or nothing) is his favorite thing to do, but he's finally growing out of it, I think. I hope!

We have some generic Jenga blocks that the kids have been building with lately. Jacob has been building bridges, garages, gas stations....anything to drive a car in, under, over or around.

And here he was just being plain silly again. Jonathan dressed up in his super-hero costume and wanted me to take pictures of him posing, so Jacob copied his every move,laughing the whole time. LOL!

And I'll throw one in of Jack too. :)

2 comments:

  1. so cute! that's hilarious, of Jacob ... Jericho often tries to run around naked too - I have to really get onto him about it, boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't count on him growing out it too soon! lol. (If Pat is any example)

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.