Friday, October 10, 2008

Frolicky Friday

Frolicky Friday Meme
Ack! I wrote this last Friday, saved as a draft and then just realized that I haven't added pictures and published it yet! Okay, here it goes!
***
Well, the last two Fridays we were on vacation. We definitely played a LOT with our kids! We had a blast!

Now we're back to our routines, and though we're not real busy people (intentionally), we do get caught up in the day to day stuff so easily! I have been purposing to play individually and as a group with my kids more, and it's been fun! But the *focus* day is Friday, so today.....

We had a picnic! Jacob decided he would be the photographer, but he didn't take pictures of people. Oh, well. I snapped a few.


That is MARKER all over his face! Ugh!


Just pizzas and Dr. Pepper....easy enough!


"What's going on up there?"






A couple of bees decided they wanted to try Jayla's Dr. Pepper. (The kids usually drink water or something non-caffeinated, but this was a fun picnic, so we all got one!) No one was scared, screaming or running away! I was so proud! :) The bees were friendly, we just left them alone and they eventually left the DP alone.


And here are a few pictures taken by Jacob and some OF him since he kept saying "Take a picture of me!" He's either hogging the camera or running away from it, there is no in between! LOL!










I wasn't feeling too great today, so I laid down with Jack for a nap. A little while after Myles got home, Jack, Jayla and I played Barbies for a while. Jayla is starting a new girls club since Jonathan is in a club with his good friend, Daniel. So I guess this was our first meeting, and Jack was our honored guest. :) Jacob came to join us eventually too. He just kept making his Barbie do flips. LOL!

The kids are all getting ready for bed now. We just finished playing some card games; War and Go Fish. I think Jonathan won them both.

That's about all I can take today, and I can't even sit here any longer, so I'm about to go to bed. We had fun though, and the kids want to keep playing! That's always a good sign. :) I think Myles may still be playing with Jonathan in the bedroom. Cool.

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there. I hope you get to feeling better. Lay off the DP! ;o)
    TTYL Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yep, DP is bad! That was actually probably my worst day....we all have colds, but we're almost better. Thanks for the comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're such cuties! are you all still having lots of nice days in OK? - not here :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a nice relaxed day!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.