Friday, October 24, 2008

My new haircut

It's been two weeks already since I got my hair cut. I plan to keep it short-ish from now on. It's just easier to take care of when you've got young ones! I've had long hair most of my life, and when I do cut it every few years, I usually let it grow back out long and then eventually cut it short again. Well, I'm just tired of it being long, so this is what it will look like now. For the most part, this is what it looks like when I wake up in the morning, so it's very easy! Oh, and yes this is all natural; the color, the curl, everything. Nothing artificial here, though I may occasionally get some temp color just for fun. :) No comments necessary, I just wanted to show everyone, and there's not many pictures of me on here.....by choice! LOL!


4 comments:

  1. My haircut is very similar, but I wish I had some natural curl. It wants to flip out on one side and the other side won't no matter what I try.

    Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I wish my hair would do that - one side will curl out like that, but inevitably the other will be flat or curl under - frustrating! it's awesome ... AND I LOVE your new pic up there - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I do the same thing - grow out my hair until I'm super-frustrated with it and always pulling it back into a ponytail anyway, then cut it and love it, but I get lazy and never maintain it. It is a vicious cycle - and I love your short hair! Now I need to find a good affordable stylist. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.