Friday, October 31, 2008

Frolicky Friday

Frolicky Friday Meme

So it is a well-known fact that every girl *needs* a little Well, tonight Jayla and I had another Girls Only night. We ate at our favorite deli. Oh, it was ever so good! YUM! I get the same thing nearly every time, and it just seems to keep getting better! Then we went to a nearby store and went SHOPPING!

We looked at hair accessories. I let her pick out a few. (She is doing very good about keeping them all together now that she has her own room and a vanity to keep everything!) Then there were purses, belts, jewelry.....all the necessary fashion accessories. Next we looked at clothes. Then we went to a different area and looked at more hair accessories. I meant to go look at makeup and nail polish, but I guess it slipped my mind while we were caught up with all the other bling around us! We ended our shopping trip in the toy section after choosing two games and a pirate dress-up set for Jacob for his upcoming birthday.

I spent way too much money, but we had a great time together this evening. :) She was needing some alone time with me. She gets pouty every so often, mostly when she gets way behind on sleep, and it helps pull her out of her bad mood. LOL! She was especially excited to get Jacob some gifts, and she genuinely tried to choose something that he would like! She is the one who chose the pirate set! (She is going to be a great wife someday.....she sure knows boys! LOL!)

I wanted to say too that I didn't blog about Frolicky Friday last week. I can't remember the specifics now, but I know it was a busy day. I don't think we were able to play much that day. :(

And as far as *today* with the boys, well, I did play with the younger two a little, but we got up early and took Jonathan and my mom to the train station (to visit my little brother and his family for the weekend), so we got up very early (for us) and then took naps later! By the time I was fully awake, Myles was home from work. All we had done by then was cleaned out the van, and then Jayla and I went out. I'm about to post some pictures though of some other "frolicky" days we've had recently, so watch for them soon! :)

1 comment:

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.