Friday, October 10, 2008

More little Jacobisms!

Yep, he's so full of them, let me tell you! I know these aren't as funny to other people, so bear with me. :)


I went to pick up the kids from AWANAS last Wednesday night. I was running a little late, so they were standing at the door watching for me. They ran outside and met me half way. Apparently Myles didn't notice or care about Jacob's bare feet when he took them?


I looked down at Jacob and said, "Where are your shoes???!!"
Jacob, with a sad expression: "It's a lo-o-o-o-ong story, Mommy."


I don't think any of my kids have ever said that to me before, especially at the age of three! LOL!


Oh, I actually have one more for you.


I got my hair cut yesterday. Jacob told me it looked hilarious (and he could barely pronounce it). The hair dresser said "No, it looks gorgeous, not hilarious."


On the way home he sounded upset at being corrected and said, "Mommy, your hair is NOT gorgeous, it's hilarious!"

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! I love that he stands firm in his convictions. Although I am sure that your hair did look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM goodness! What a hoot! JACOB is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.