Saturday, October 25, 2008

More little Jacobisms!

Jacob (3) just woke up a few minutes ago. He rarely wets the bed now. It's been several weeks since the last time he had an accident. Well, he just woke up, and this is what he told me:

"Mommy, I'm all wet, but I didn't wet the bed, my bed got me all wet!"

Hehe....I think Jayla used to tell me that too. :)

-----

I've been meaning to blog about this too. A few days ago Jacob did or said something funny (I can't remember what it was, but that's irrelevant), and I naturally laughed at him. I don't try to hide it very often unless I think it will embarrass them. LOL! Well, apparently it made him mad that I laughed so he told me, "Mommy, I'm going to tell on you tomorrow, and you're not going to laugh at me ever again!"

1 comment:

  1. that's funny, what he said! consider yourself blessed that he rarely has accidents - Jericho has regressed and is constantly wetting or "dripping", it's getting so annoying! tonight was, I think, the third night in a row that he went to bed early and without stories because of wetting his pants ... he's being honest and telling me (twice without even being asked) ... but I'm trying to get it through that he can't just be lazy and not go to the bathroom to pee! ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.