Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Life lessons

Last Sunday we played at the park for a little while. Jayla was trying once again to cross the monkey bars all by herself. I think she's done it before but these were different, a little farther apart, and she has been trying for a while to master them! She finally did it!


After we left, she told me that she learned something today. She said "I learned that if you're ever scared of something, just do it and keep trying and practicing and you won't be scared anymore!" I was amazed at how such a simple thought can be so profound coming from a 6-year-old! Myles told her that we need to learn that too. She thought that was funny. :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Jayla!!! Myles is so right- many of us need to learn that. I'm so glad you're posting wisdom by a _ year old- wisdom by a child is untainted & pure.
    lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.