Friday, September 5, 2008

Jayla's thought process

I just think it's so cool watching how children think and learn. This afternoon, right after our Target trip, Jayla and I went to Panera Bread. That is our favorite place because they have lots of vegetarian (and healthier in general) options. We were sitting there talking about shopping together and her helping me, etc. All of a sudden she got this really "deep thought" look on her face and was quiet for a few seconds. Then she had a hard time putting her thoughts into words as she was trying to tell me "It just goes on and on", meaning that I used to go shopping with my mom when I was little and I learned from her, now Jayla is doing that with me, and someday she will have a daughter (she hopes) to do the same with! Jayla is definitely a deep thinker and always looks to the future. That is one of the things I love about her....but I wish she would grow up a little more slowly so I can have more time to soak it all in!

1 comment:

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.