Friday, September 12, 2008

Frolicky Friday

Frolicky Friday Meme

Well, honestly, today we didn't get to play much at all. :( We're about to leave for vacation soon, and there is a long list of things that we would really like to have done before we leave. So I already had everyone working hard when Myles arrived home, and then he made them work harder on something totally different. We did manage to get a little play time in though.

I played just a bit of catch football with Jacob. I always have a few minutes here and there throughout the day to play with Jack (making noises, funny faces, walking him, etc.), but the most fun we've had today all together is right now. The kids worked hard today, so they are having a slumber party! They have lights and are going through the dark house hunting a "crystal" of some sort. Myles is scaring them. I guess he's some kind of monster or something, but I already knew that. :) So they are running back to him for more every couple of minutes and then they run back in here screaming. I'm just guarding Jack as I type, but I'm starting to feel sad because I'm missing out on all the fun! Gotta go join in now. :)

Oh, a couple pix really fast. Here they are enjoying some ice cream, a rare treat that they got for doing such a great job today, and also part of the slumber party fun. :)




Have fun playing with your kids!

1 comment:

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.