Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I tackled it and won!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Now I'm sure not one to follow the crowd (those of you who know me well are probably laughing because you know how true this is!), which is why it has taken me this long to even consider all these different daily blog themes! I definitely have a lot of things around here that need tackling. There is no way I can even come close to getting them all done in one or even a month of Tuesdays. Maybe 100 Tuesdays. Maybe.

So for my first official Tackle it Tuesday, I am going to try really, really hard to catch up on our laundry! We don't have to be anywhere until 5:30 (Jayla's first ballet class!), so I should have enough time to wash everything if I keep it going. And I just need to make a point to get it all put away!

Here is a before picture of my "Wall of Wash". Ha! I just made that up. :)

And hours later, here is the after picture. I DID IT!!! :)

You can see in the first picture that I already had the laundry started. I washed all of my clothes yesterday and Myles' clothes were in the washer when I took the picture, which is why his basket was gone! For the left side, I washed a total of 5 loads today (2 for Jayla), plus I did a load of sheets. So that's 6 loads for today! And I still have a few things to put away, mainly Jonathan's and Jacob's clothes, which they can help with, but I actually have less to put away than I did this morning. Yea!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. That looks so orderly and nice! WOW! I'm jealous! My laundry is all in one hamper in the bathroom which is frequently (more frequently than I'd like to admit) overflowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you - I need a "tackle it tuesday" where my mom would keep the baby with her all day and find another place for him to sleep ... I still haven't finished my room because now with school drop off/pick up it seems like whenever I'm home and have "free" time, the baby is asleep ... in my room! it's looking like we'll be moving in two months - it's bittersweet, but I'm SO excited to have my own space! I LOVE your "wall of wash" - that's a great idea! I might steal it once we get to California (the idea - lol)! great job for your first tackle it tuesday! yippee!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.