Wednesday, September 3, 2008

blog stuff

Okay, obviously I have been spending way too much time on the computer lately! I think I've finally settled on some colors for the blog that I will stick to for a while. In other words, I won't get bored with or repulsed by these for a while. I tried some brighter colors, but WOAH! I couldn't take it!

Check out the subscribe window on the right side bar. You can get my posts emailed to you now! I wanted to do that a year or so ago but didn't know how. It seems to be a new thing.

So you can enter your email address to subscribe and get an email each time I post, or if you want to subscribe using some type of reader, just click on the RSS icon on the address bar, or just click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.