Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just FOUR fun :)

I rarely do these things, but I'm up late (again), so why not?

Here is a fun and quick way to stay in touch. Let's see how many of you answer these questions in the comments or on your own blog.

Four, Four, Four, Four...

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
church, store, restaurants, YMCA

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Sasha, Chrysinda, Mandie, Christy

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: CiCi's Pizza, Chili's, Panera
Bread, anywhere but home so I don't have to cook! LOL!

D) Four places I would rather be right now: Panera Bread (LOVE their
soups!), Chili's, New Jersey/beach(vacation coming up), HEAVEN

E) Four people I think will respond: Christy Z., Chrysinda, Sasha, Mrs. Troop??? 

F) Four TV shows I watch: Smallville....that's about it. I don't do
much TV. The computer on the other hand.....

2 comments:

  1. Ok fun! Here are my four:
    Four places that I go to over and over: bathroom, couch, bed and kitchen

    Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Cindy, Christy, spam and spam jr

    Four of my favorite places to eat:
    home, anywhere I'm in the company of good friends, Lidos, cheap Chinese

    Four places I would rather be right now: Snorkeling in Florida or Jamaica! Sierra Mountains, the desert at the base of the Tortillitas (sp?) Mts, the Alps

    Four TV shows I watch: um, none- my kids and dogs are entertaining enough! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little confused. So this is the regular one now. Not the other one. So is this the one I should put on my sidebar.

    First I have to say blech on smallville. But the zookeeper is religious about watching it.

    1.church, aldi, crest, and wal-mart

    2.red robin, sonic, starbuck's, chili's

    3. heaven, with husband somewhere, the beach, having a baby

    4.les, my husband, cindy, sheryl

    5. don't know

    6. chuck, las vegs, magnum p.i. re-runs, a-team re-runs

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.