Thursday, September 4, 2008

Can you say SUGAR RUSH?

I just got a really great deal at Target! I've read about it on several blogs and took advantage if it myself today. The regular retail price for everything I bought would have been about $66 or so (plus tax). This week they were on sale (everything I got was on sale for a total of $59), then take off for manufacturer coupons, plus store coupons, plus money back (in the form of gift cards), my total was $11 (plus tax). Is that a deal, or what? Only 1/6 of the original price!

Now, I know this is all JUNK, but it will last a long time, and we can bring it along on our road trip. Here's a visual of what I got: (click to enlarge)This is 8 boxes of 8-ct. Rice Krispy Treats, 8 different kinds of Keebler cookies, 8 12-ct. boxes of Pop-Tarts, and I had an extra Keebler coupon so I got 2 bags of animal crackers.

Mandie, thank you for the coupons! I really do need to start getting my own. LOL!
Oh, and Jayla was with me for this experience, and usually is whenever I run errands (Wal-Mart, grocery store, etc.), so she is learning this coupon game right along with me.

1 comment:

  1. that's SO awesome ... I love deals, unfortunately the only thing I seem to do decent with is clothes for my kids (they always end up with SO much) ... I just bought $175 dollars worth of stuff for $82 with shipping ... it's still a lot of money, I know - but it always thrills me to save so much (even if I wouldn't have bought it otherwise - lol)!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.