Monday, November 2, 2009

Decision made!

I ended up going with the Janome Sew Mini Blossom just because I had a limited amount to spend, plus I want to upgrade MY machine in the next year or two, so I plan to hand down my current machine then. I'm sure by then she will be ready for something more heavy-duty! I thought this would be cute and perfect for her first machine though, especially since she is only 7.

If anyone else is interested in this machine, it is discontinued and only being sold online, so hurry! My total came to $63-something.

I can't wait to see her smiling face and big eyes when she opens this on Christmas morning! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so very fun that she'll get her own machine! She'll love it. (She doesn't read your blog to ruin the surprise, does she??) I have a Janome and really enjoy it, though it doesn't have flowers decorating it, sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.