Thursday, November 5, 2009

Standing Out

God put this on my heart recently, and I just wanted to put it on the ol' blog....

Follow your convictions. Don't loosen your moral belt for fear of being "too extreme", but instead, stand out! Be weird! Not just for the sake of being different, but for the sake of taking a stand for what is right!

And I want to add to that, if I offend anyone, check it against the Word of God! If you can show me in the bible where I am wrong, I will change. That's how important His word is to me. :)

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever.”

2 Tim. 3:16
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

How much does it say?

ALL Scripture!

God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.